Are you ready to try your hand at belt making, but not quite sure where to source all the materials? These leather Belt Kits are an excellent way to get started without all the hassle and guesswork of buying the right kinds of supplies in the proper sizes. These kits are also practical for small batch makers to buy and use for their own finished goods. Lastly, they make great gifts for aspiring crafters and artisans!
Each belt kit comes with everything you need to make a simple leather belt, not counting the few tools below. We start with 72" belt strap made from Wickett & Craig Traditional Harness leather. A cardstock printout of our Belt Template is provided that shows where to mark your holes on the strap. All of the hardware is solid brass with an antiqued finish and includes a single prong roller buckle, loop keeper, and a pair of Chicago Screws. And to top it off, we even have a YouTube video that demonstrates this kit here!
Each kit contains:
- One 1.5" belt strap made from 9-11oz Wickett & Craig Traditional Harness leather, approx. 72" long.
- One antique brass roller buckle
- One antique brass single loop to be used as a belt keeper
- Two sets of antique brass Chicago Screws
- A cardstock printout of our Belt Template
Not Included (And Needed):
- A cutting board
- Utility knife, or other cutting tool
- Hole punches
- Ruler or straight edge for cutting against
- Flathead screwdriver
This product is unavailable